YinYang: Dupla Chaise-Longue
Dedon 'YinYang' Double Chaise-Longue is shaped by elements.
Free of all convention, YIN YANG has its origins in the harmony of forms.
Uniting the dynamic opposites of ancient Chinese philosophy into a harmonious interplay of color and form, the bronze- and platinum-colored fibers reflect this harmony in alternating convex and concave surfaces.
Surrounded by 4 km of woven DEDON fiber, they caress both the eye and the body.
The 4,000 meters of fiber was a challenge that at first had to be mastered by even the best weaving craftsman at the DEDON manufacturing facility in the Philippine island of Cebu. This work of art that unites two elements into a flowing form was the result of the close cooperation between the designer Nicolas Thomkins and the Dedon development team.
- Integrated seating depressions provide space for one person each.
- 100 % DEDON QUALITY: Stringent quality standards are applied to every single step of production. Both fiber production in Germany and the furniture manufacturing in the Philippines are Dedon owned and controlled. Dedon’s first rate quality and service are highly recognized among professional hotel operators and specifiers around the world.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Dedon fiber is 100% recyclable, free of toxins and its carbon emission is extremely low (< 0.02 mg c/kg).
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Dedon products are resistant against all weather conditions and UV exposure (10 years UV tested).
- MAINTENANCE FREE: All Dedon products are maintenance-free and are easy to clean using warm water and a brush or a high-pressure washer.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Under normal conditions of use and maintenance, the Dedon® fibre is covered by a 5-year warranty against any manufacturing defect.
Nicolas Thomkins, born 1953 in Ascona, Switzerland, studied fine arts and sculpture at Düsseldorf Art Academy as well as industrial design at the Folkwang Design School of Essen University. In 1983, he founded his own design office, first in Maidenhead, Great Britain, followed by further offices in Lucerne, Essen and Cologne, here under the name “T.B.A. Designsozietät” and together with two partners.
Nicolas Thomkins has won several awards in international design competitions such as the red dot design award: best of the best (2007), Legacy of the Future Award (2008) and iF design award china (2008).
|Adequado para||2 Pessoas|
|ECO & ETHICS||Ecológico, Reciclável|
|≈ Medidas & Pesos||ø 194 cm / Height of seat: 52 cm / Overall height: 83 cm|
|≈ Capacidade de Carga||-|
|País de Origem||Filipinas|