Shanti Dhoop Evening: Incenso Tibetano
SHANTI DHOOP GOOD EVENING:
This Shanti Dhoop incense is prepared to ancient vedic recipes from Tibet. This flavour has been especially selected to be burn during the night time to have a good evening of relaxation and sleep. Comes in a very pretty fabric case and contains 19 sticks and a mini incense holder.
«Shanti Dhoop is prepared after the ancient Vedic Recipe. The ingredients are natural herbs, plants, leaves and tree bark with more percentage of Spikenard, Basil and Kum Kum. Since the time immemorial, Yogis, Rishis and Munis have used this incense recipe to have a good evening relax and sleep. We recommend you this incense to burn during the evening time and wish you a very peaceful and pleasant night with a sweet dream.»
- Contains 19 sticks and a mini incense holder, all packed in a fabric case.
- Each stick burns +- 45-60 minutes.
- Ingredients: Kum-kum, ruk-kesar, holy basil. kuth, sweetflag, mace, mugwort, gum-guggul, and other curative herbal plants.
- Hand Made by Lama Dorjee in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Imported by a BAFTS recognized Fair Trade company.
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustentável, Comércio Justo-Fair Trade, Biológico, Fabrico Artesanal|
|≈ Medidas & Pesos||15 cm / 4mm Ø|
|≈ Capacidade de Carga||-|
|País de Origem||Nepal|