Mathmos Aduki Ni: Luz Ambiente c/ cores alternadas
Mathmos Aduki Ni: Portable Outdoor Colour Changing Mood Light
When turned off Aduki Ni looks like a totally silver metallic stylish bean, heavy and perfect to hold in the hand. Turn Aduki Ni on and it comes alive changing colour through a spectrum of beautiful and relaxing colours. Available in 3 sumptuous light colourways to choose from.
Its smooth metallic curves make the Aduki Ni a superior 21st century funky ornament.
Aduki Ni is portable and rechargeable (a Mathmos mains charger is supplied in the box) lasting 6-8 hours without a lead. It is designed as an outdoor/indoor product and is splash proof, ideal for use in the garden in those summer nights, by the pool, at friends' parties, on the beach at night - or anywhere a stylish mood light is required.
Activated by a small button on its underside, the Aduki Ni slowly phases through an array of colours. You can 'freeze' your favourite colour by pressing the button once, then clicking it again when you're ready to recommence phasing. Press and hold the button down for a couple of seconds to switch it off (back to silver/chrome) again.
Aduki Ni is sublime as a candle substitute in the bathroom or as a nightlight for babies and kids, and it comes complete with an attachable cord, so you can hang it anywhere that needs a relaxing & luxurious mood lighting.
- Approx. dimensions > Lenght: 12cm / Width: 9cm / Height: 5cm / Weigth: 600g
- Light: High quality chip controlled LEDs
- Power: Mains Power 220-250V 50/60Hz
- Includes: Mathmos mains charge+Attachable hanging cord
- Materials: Chrome plated die / Cast zinc base / Thermoplastic upper case with mirror coating / Silicone buttons
- Available in 3 light colourways to choose from: Red>Green (=OUT OF STOCK), Blue>Red, Blue>Green
- Smart and sturdy Mathmos packaging - makes an excellent gift
- CE certified for safety and quality
|ECO & ETHICS||-|
|≈ Medidas & Pesos||Lenght / Comprimento: 12cm / Width / Largura: 9cm / Height / Altura: 5cm / Weigth / Peso: 600g|
|≈ Capacidade de Carga||-|
|País de Origem||Reino Unido|