Gigante Lava: Cama de rede XXXL
Gigante Lava: XXXL Hammock
We are proud to present what is probably the largest hammock in the world! It even amazes the Brazilians! Amazonas have utilized approx. 6.000 cotton threads to make six square metres of luxuriously woven hammock material. Over 30 m of specially thick braided cords provide support for the broad spread of this huge lounging surface. And so, the Gigante was born – the perfect connection between two hanging points, ideal for several people to comfortably lie in. Gigantic!
Please Note: Because of its size, this hammock is not compatible with standard stands.
- Approx. Lying surface: 300 x 200 cm
- Approx. Total lenght: 450 cm
- max. Load Capacity: 280 Kg
- High quality cotton hammock+15% polyester thread;
- Amazonas hammocks are woven in an environmentally friendly manner from recycled yarn;
- Coloration meets the stringent requirements of textile category I (skin tolerance)
|Adequado para||4 Pessoas|
|ECO & ETHICS||Sustentável, Reciclado, Fabrico Artesanal|
|≈ Medidas & Pesos||Lying surface / Superfície utilizável: 300 x 200 cm // Total lenght / Comprimento total: 450 cm|
|≈ Capacidade de Carga||max. 280 Kg|
|País de Origem||Brasil|