Eva Solo Flower Pot: Vaso com Auto-Rega
Eva Solo Self-Watering Flower Pot: Vase
Make life easier for yourself and your plants
It is not uncommon to discover that our house plants and indoor herbs look a bit dried out. Either because we have been too busy, or because we have just forgotten to water them for a while. Fortunately it is sometimes possible to revive them. Other times we are forced to accept that we have not given the plants the care and attention they need.
This original and attractively designed flower pot is self-watering, and thereby gives the plants the water they require, as and when they need it.
In nature, plants draw up the water they need through their roots – when they need it. The same principle is behind this functional and self-watering flower pot.
Water is drawn up through nylon threads which hang down from the bottom of the pot, like extensions of the plant’s own roots.
As long as there is water in the container, the plant looks after itself.
- Made of coloured glass, plastic and nylon. Dishwasher-safe.
- Is available in two sizes (11 cm and 13 cm) and in the colours black or white.
- Repot your house plant in the flower pot and fill the flower pot’s container with water. The plant draws water up via the nylon wick and in this way is self-sufficient for about 7-10 days (depending on the type of plants)
- When you are around, the semi-transparent underpot lets you see when water is necessary.
This self-watering flower pot has been designed by Claus Jensen and Henrik Holbæk from the Tools design studio. The two designers have previously designed a striking and functional planter vase (Herb Pot) for Eva Solo which has won them several international design awards*. The experience acquired in developing the planter vase has been used to develop the new self-watering flower pot.
- Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA)
- International Design Yearbook
- Design Plus Award
- Red Dot Award
|ECO & ETHICS||-|
|≈ Medidas & Pesos||Internal pot diameter= ø11 cm (12 x 14cm) OR ø13 cm (14,5 x 17cm)|
|≈ Capacidade de Carga||-|
|País de Origem||Dinamarca|